It was all a whirl.

Sunday, October 1, 2017



What's this? She makes one blog post and then disappears? Crazy. Blasphemous.

Let me tell you, It's been a rollercoaster over here. The week after that post life took a turn, and it was great, but super busy. We had gone to the vets to get a refill for my parent's dog Peanut and had been sitting in the waiting room talking with a fella who owned a weimaraner, when out of the blue he asks me a question.

 "Have you ever considered a career with animals?"

Which of course I answered a with a resounding "YES." which long story short
then led me to end up getting a job/training as a groomer.

I love it.

Right now though I'm still also working at my old job. So working at two different places has been running out of time do much of anything for myself. I've been putting things I like to do a little on the backburner. My free time includes eating and sleeping and not much else. But, things have finally started calming down and I'll be getting back into the rhythm of things.

Expect another blog post within the week.

Also Happy first day of Halloween! (or you know, October to normal people.)

No comments:

Post a Comment