Again?

Wednesday, November 1, 2017


So here's the dealio. That's right I said dealio. Lord help me. ANYWAY, I'm moving again. If you didn't already know, I moved from my apartment I shared with two roommates in Massachusetts back into my parents house in Ohio in May of this year.

I moved back in, and decorated my creepy basement (dungeon) bedroom to the best of my ability, and I went to work at the job I'd had before I moved to western Mass. Then in the last few months things have changed, and they've changed fast. I started working at my new job, while keeping my old one, and now I get to move again already. I'll be moving into a small one room apartment here in just a few days! At this point almost everything is packed away (that picture there is an old one). Anything that is left for me to put away are things that will be last minute. You know, like clothes, bathroom things, etc. I can't wait.

I believe this apartment will be a perfect fit for me and my girl Josie. The only downside I can see is that for a little while I won't be able to get internet and also that the apartment doesn't have a true kitchen. But, I'll post on that when I can. See you lovely people on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment